The National Transportation Center exists to attract, train, and retain the transportation and logistics industry’s workforce. The NTC comprises both the NTC Foundation, a 501c3 non profit corporation, and National Transportation Center, Inc. Together, we are working to change the face of the transportation industry.
Our programs support men and women from all backgrounds to help them find their place in the transportation industry. We actively open up opportunities for our Veterans, young people, and adults whose potential is yet untapped. We work to fund the training for industry members looking to grow their skill and advance their careers.
Through industry and service partnerships, the National Transportation Center supports the transportation sector by:
- Creating a powerful entry for veterans leaving our nation’s military
- Promoting the benefits of careers in transportation to young people and career-changers
- Providing a modern facility for workforce education
- Combining classroom and virtual learning opportunities
- Incorporating hands-on, real-world work-and-learn opportunities
- Training individuals who can serve as trainers throughout the country
- Identifying and promoting best practices for the industry
- Elevating the caliber and reputation of our industry’s workforce
We place our efforts at the front lines of ensuring the vitality of our industry by investing in its people. We invite you to join us in this pursuit.