write for us

How To Make Money Writing: 92 Websites That Pay $50+ in 2021

Side Hustle Nation welcomes amazing guest authors. In fact, some of the best-performing content on the site has come from outside contributors like you. Earn handsome incentive by publicizing your content.

Thanks for this wonderful post. Most guys who wanna take freelancing as a career do make serious mistake of not choosing a particular niche to promote their skills. E-book and blog writing are the most effective of all. I’ve actually earned quite well with those two forms. It would be much better to make a niche blog and promote third party product rather than promoting own product when someone wants to make quick 6 figure income. In this world of writers, Only innovative writers make their benchmark.

Indeni pays $50-$200 for posts that cover Check Point firewalls, F5 load balancers or Palo Alto Networks firewalls. BBC Britain doesn’t publish their pay rate, but I’ve seen reports of $350-$1,000 for various BBC sites. Pitch stories with a British slant for an international audience.

I’d thought to mention it but the point was getting rather long. You don’t have to confine yourself to one approach – but you do need to have some kind of strategy for earning money that’s grounded in reality. Glen Long was Managing Editor and Product Director at Smart Blogger before starting his own business helping people create kick-ass online courses. To discover if courses are right for you, take his rather nifty quiz. As a bonus, a foundation in copywriting will also be valuable should you ever decide to sell your own products.


We read each email and regularly answer inside one business day.

Contact Details

Email: [email protected]

This has created a market for smart writers who can write for a specific audience. These content-hungry businesses need articles, white papers, case studies — the list goes on. And they fully expect to pay for them. Also, talented bloggers with proven specialist knowledge can often skip the ladder-climbing and break in with the right pitch. The fact is, 85% of freelance writers barely make enough money to cover their living expenses. We’ll show you what the other 15% are doing.

We provide an outline for the articles that we want to be written, and we’ll give you the freedom to research and compose them. For each article, we’ll state how many words it should be. Then, when you’ve finished writing it, you submit it via the step by step formatted article submission form that we provide. Hello Glen, I really appreciate your effort for providing this wonderful information and guidelines to write the content and earn. I am doing a business of Quality Industrial Roller Doors in Sydney, could you please suggest some more ways to promote my business on the web. I’ll write the content for my business to promote it on different platform with the help of the information which you have provided.

This post was helpful and gave information I wasn’t aware of. What most people want to be is an author. You know, the sort that attends cocktail parties and is fawned over by fans and publishers and media moguls.

I write for children in the main but am working toward more adult material. I can imagine your advice – shifting the focus on how I can help change the life of my readers – shifting some of that pressure away. Another thing to help keep your writing passion alive is to have a side project you dip into from time to time when your enthusiasm lags. I plan to be publishing new ones as often as possible too, let’s see how it goes. I’ve followed Steve Scott on all his kindle publishing guides back in the days and man, that guy really knows his stuff. I hope this article puts a few of them on a realistic path to achieving their goals.

So no matter how much time you have to write, we can work with you. The test post will become copyrighted to Can’t Compute and cannot be used or republished elsewhere in print or online. You will be paid two cents per word for the test post, whether we opt to publish it or not. You don’t have to be a professional writer, but we do need people who can use correct American English spelling, grammar, and punctuation. If we accept your article, an editor will work closely with you on things like organization, argumentation, and style.

Comments are closed.