About the NTC
The National Transportation Center exists to train tomorrow’s technicians for the transportation industry.
The NTC comprises of the NTC Foundation, a 501c3 non-profit corporation, and National Transportation Center. Together, we are working to change the face of the transportation industry.
Our programs support men and women from all backgrounds to help them find their place in the transportation industry. We actively open opportunities for our Veterans, young people, and adults whose potential is yet untapped.
Through industry and service partnerships, the National Transportation Center supports the transportation sector by:
- Creating a powerful entry for veterans leaving our nation’s military
- Promoting the benefits of careers in transportation to young people and career-changers
- Providing a modern facility for workforce education
- Combining classroom and virtual learning opportunities
- Incorporating hands-on, real-world work-and-learn opportunities
- Training individuals who can serve as trainers throughout the country
- Identifying and promoting best practices for the industry
- Elevating the caliber and reputation of our industry’s workforce
The National Transportation Center is the motor for our mission to launch careers in the transportation industry. We provide industry marketing, training, and career development products and services across the industry. Our work extends from schools to industry partners to correctional facilities to improve the transportation industry and the lives of everyone who crosses paths with the NTC.
We place our efforts at the front of ensuring the vitality of industry by investing in its people. We invite you to join us in this pursuit.
Preston Harrison, Founder
Tom Weisenbach, CEO
David Jones, Chief Training Officer
Shane Powell, Chief Workforce Officer
Kate LeGrand, Chief Financial Officer
Travis Smith, Director, Recruiting & Student Services